Actions Hits: 1062
The Rotary Club of Saint-Martin Nord is pleased to present the projects planned by its President, Fabienne Bellenoue, for the Rotary year 2020/2021.
This Rotary year is, of course, marked by the global health crisis of COVID-19. Our projects must adapt to this very special situation.
- Continuation of post-cyclonic actions underway with the National Association of Compagnons-Bâtisseurs
- December 12, 2020 : Action in favor of the Seniors of Bethany Home
Given the impossibility to organize the traditional excursion on the lagoon with the Explorer for the elderly, it was decided to offer a meal to the residents of Bethany Home and to conclude this meal with a great cake decorated in the colors of the club.
- December 19, 2020: Book Fair
Organization of a collecting of books (novels, comics etc.) from the population and sale at the price of 1 to 2 € euro. The Club will be installed on the market place of Marigot near the Statue of the Merchant, from 8:00 am to 2:00 pm. This operation is intended to finance the acquisition of a water fountain for the hospital of Marigot and a few resting beds so that a companion of the patient can rest at night.
- December 19, 2020 : Healthcare path
An ephemeral playful path with hopscotch, will be installed on the occasion of the book fair
- Distribution of food baskets and basic necessities to needy families
- Other planned actions :
- Sailing lessons on "Optimist"
- Cigarette butt recovery project
- Walk for Diabetes Awareness Day on Sunday, January 6, 2021
We will come back to these actions in more detail at a later date.